Saturday, June 6, 2009

Waiting......



Sitting in LAX, I've discovered that they have free internet much to my delight. From where I've set up camp I have a charging station and a view of the Qantas planes (the airline I will be flying). There is still 4.5 hours till I can check in my bags for a flight that leaves at 9 tonight. I'm supposed to fly out out on a Boeing 747 which is cool in its own right but Qantas is operating a Airbus A380 which would be way cool to fly on seeing as how it is the first fully double decker plane. My plane goes from LAX to Auckland to Sydney where as the A380 goes straight to Sydney and leaves at about the same time I do. At the very least I should be able to see it, if I get lucky maybe I can change my itinerary slightly....

The A380 just pulled in, its big...really big